Tell us a little about yourself:
- I am a wife and mom who loves watching Zac wrestle and Alex run, doing anything outside, reading, binge watching Netflix and hanging with friends.
What is your most memorable CrossFit experience?
- My most memorable CrossFit experience was a competition in Huntington. A group from our gym participated and we had so much fun spending the day together, thinking we might die and realizing we were stronger than we thought.
Why did you try CrossFit?
- I tried CrossFit because Nicole Fuelhart talked me into it. I am so glad she did.
What has been your biggest challenge or area of improvement?
- My biggest challenge is overhead squats and ring dips. However, I couldn’t do a pull up when I started and I have become pretty good at them so I will not give up on conquering the above.
What is your favorite workout?
- My favorite work out is The Murph. It is difficult and challenging but feel very accomplished when it is over. And I’m glad it is only once a year!!
What advice would you give to a new member or someone wanting to try CrossFit?
-CrossFit prepares you for everyday life: lifting, bending, stepping, climbing, carrying. It is for everyone! Every exercise is modifiable for every fitness level. Every class is different so you will not get bored. If you are competitive, it will feed that need and if you are not that’s ok too. But the very best thing is the friendships you develop.